Students of class 5-403,
Last week we did our first lesson about Twitter and how to post a tweet. Today we did a quick review.
I would like you to comment with answers to a few questions. This is a bit of a quiz on some of the terms we learned last week as well as a personal reflection.
Here are the questions (the first 6 are short answer, the last 2 are extended response)...
- what is the # symbol called?
- if you are tweeting for the lab what # will you always use?
- what are the 3 PS10 #s?
- how many characters can a tweet be?
- do pictures count as characters?
- what is the Computer Lab Twitter name?
- what do you think about Twitter?
- what are your thoughts about instantly publishing your work to the world?
Please answer all the questions. You are allowed to answer 1-6 as simple, short, responses. 7 & 8 need more detail in full & complete sentences.
We will review all the questions and answers, as well as all proper tweeting procedures once everyone has commented.
Remember - Comment as "Name/URL" and use your first name and last initial (proper capitalization, no URL)- please respond in full and complete sentences - double check your work before posting your comment.