Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2-309 - Twitter


Students of class 2-309,
Last week we did our first lesson about Twitter and how to post a tweet. Today we did a quick review.

I would like you to comment with answers to a few questions. This is a bit of a quiz on some of the terms we learned last week as well as a personal reflection.

Here are the questions (the first 6 are short answer, the last 2 are extended response)...





  1. what is the # symbol called?
  2. if you are tweeting for the lab what # will you always use?
  3. what are the 3 PS10 #s?
  4. how many characters can a tweet be?
  5. do pictures count as characters?
  6. what is the Computer Lab Twitter name?
  7. what do you think about Twitter?
  8. what are your thoughts about instantly publishing your work to the world?


Please answer all the questions. You are allowed to answer 1-6 as simple, short, responses. 7 & 8 need more detail in full & complete sentences.

We will review all the questions and answers, as well as all proper tweeting procedures once everyone has commented.

Thank you!


Remember - Comment as "Name/URL" and use your first name and last initial (proper capitalization, no URL)- please respond in full and complete sentences - double check your work before posting your comment.

24 comments:

sophia g said...

I wasn't paying attention because I was logging in just like sandy.

BernadetteR. said...

Mr.Casal this is new to me so I can only answer 7. I'm sorry. I like Twitter because I get to read my friends comments.

Aaliyah G said...

I forgot it because I can't remember it.

daniel g.-l. said...

1.I forgot.
2.next to ps10
3.st,sw,sm.
4.140
5.yes
6.ps10tech
7.I think Twitter is pretty cool because you can send emails and messages
8.I would feel kind of nervous because people can see it and might say something about

MariaV said...

1.what is the $ called?
2.what is the lab called?

AntonioR said...

1 Hashtag
2 ps10st
3 sw st sw
4 140
5 yes
6 ps10tech

Diego F. said...

It was hard to answer because it is new for me

MariaV said...

1.what is the $ symbol called?
2.what is the lab called?

aidan p said...

cause i didnt remember what it was called.

MariaA said...

1. hashtag
2.i forgot because i was playing with my nail
3.i forgot because i was logging in
4.140
5.yes
6.p.s 10 @tec
7. I think about titter that its good for us because its fun

DaisyB said...

1. it is called a hash tag.
2.PS10st
3.sw st I forgot the last hash tag because It was to tricky for me.
4.140
5.yes
6.ps 10tech I think I remember.
1.I like twitter because it is kind of like Facebook. My 2.dad is on Facebook.
I fell like I am famous too the world.

D.B said...

1. it call a hash tag
2.P.S 10 st
3.I don't remember
4. 140
5.No
6.

sophia g said...

I like tweet because you get to wright and publish to the world. also because you can give it to your

Demiann said...

1. hash tag 2.hash tag
3. st,sw,I forgot
4. 140
5. yes
6. I forgot
7.I think

JaquelineP. said...

1 hash tag.
2 I would use p.s.10st
3 p.s.10st p.s.10bk p.s.10sw
4 140
5 yes
6
7
8

daniel/G said...

1. I think it is hashtag
2. I think it is yes to me
3. I dont know

zoe y. said...

1. hash tag.
2.I forgot the 2nd one.I was tweeting.
3. ps10st p10sw I forgot this one.
4.140.
5.yes.
6.ps10tech.
7.I like tweeter because theres funny tweets.
8.I like it because you can wright your thoughts.

citlali l. said...

1. hash tag
2. next to P.S 10
3. I forgot
4.forgot
5. yes
6. i forgot because this is very very new for me i had never been in twitter
7.i think that twitter is very very amazing because you can text to the whole world


vanessa m said...

I think about twitter is that twitter is great. Because we can do things that are fun.

jonathanA said...

1hashtag
2i could not remember
3 i dont remember
41040
5yes
6 i dont know
7i think about twitter is fun

8

Guillermo r said...

1.hashtag
2.PS.10st
3.I forgot
4.214
5.yes
6.Ps.10tech
7.I think twitter is cool because you can send your writing to the hole world.
8.I think it's cool.

Deasia.b said...

I love your twitter page because you can past to the hole world. And your the best compouter teacher in ps10. But some people say no. But I say YES!. Oh and this is de'Asia and thats how you spell my name.




BYE!

OliverO said...

1 hash tag
2 ps.10st
3 I forgot
4 140
5 yes
6 ps.10tech
7I think twitter is fun because the hole world can see it.
8 I think twitter is awesome

Jaqueline P. said...

Hi Mr casal I was looking at my friends comments on twitter with my mommy at 12 midnight WOW!!! Keep the great work.

P.S Have a great summer


Sincerly: Jaqueline P.