Thursday, June 13, 2013

5-405 - Your Year In Review


5-405,

Please comment with your reflections on the year & look forward to next year.

Use these questions as a guide. You do not need to answer them specifically or in order, just use them to help form your thoughts and guide your writing...
  • What was your favorite part of the year? Be descriptive...
  • What one thing did you learn that stands out the most? Why was it so meaningful?
  • What activity (field trip, Opera, project, etc) was most memorable & why?
  • What are you looking forward to about the summer?
  • What are you looking forward to about 6th grade?
  • What do you think about leaving elementary school and moving to middle school?

Every comment should be at least 2 paragraphs and written with proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.


Remember - Comment as "Name/URL" and use your first name and last initial (proper capitalization, no URL)- please respond in full and complete sentences - double check your work before posting your comment.

8 comments:

CassM said...

This year has been one of my best of my life. It's been great being a role model to the younger grades. I have also had one of the best teachers in P. S.10. I am really looking forward to Middle School. I got into my first pick. I.C.E. Over all I have had a great last year here at P.S.10.

Anonymous said...

1 my favorite part of the year was when the whole fith grade went to celse peires we had toons of fun with our friends

2 umm. i really don't know

3 field trip it was awesome we played around with our friends

4 well the thing i am looking forward to in summer is going to six flags with my family

5 the thing i am looking forward to in middle school is well i really dont know

6 i really dont wanna leave ps10 becuse in middle school they are gone gib=ve you a lot of hw

Sakura C. said...

My favorite part of this year is when, we went on the Chelsea Piers. I had so much fun enjoying time with my long known friend, and playing fun sports.

Kate R. said...



This has been the best year of my life for many reasons. We went to Chelsea piers and had a lot of fun!!!! I will miss P.S. 10 because it was a lot of fun. I will be exited to start middle school because you can garden a lot.

Anna H. B. said...

My favorite part of the year was when we went to Chelsea Piers. It was so fun! We got to play sports, do gymnastics, and go bowling.

Mya R. said...

1. my favorite part of the year was going to 5th grade events.
2. i learned that people don't like hearing about africa so much while they are working on the civil rights movement
3. i think the Chelsea piers because it was my senior trip and it was only for 5th grade

Rie s.v said...

My favorite part of the year was when the whole with grade took the senior trip to chelsa piers. One thing I learned that stood out the most was when we started learnig about slavery .

Noah L said...

My favorite part of the year was the holiday show when we all sang songs and we got to have confetti when we sang the song fireworks.
One thing I learned was that friends will always be there for you no matter what the cause.
My favorite activity was the trip to Chealsy piers when we played dodgeball and we won.
One thing I am looking forwad to this summer is when I go ziplineing in Colorado.
Supriseingly I want to go to 6th grade because it's more challenging.